Odin- a little man with a big name

Odin became a little man with a big name on July 26, 2006 at 11:01 PM. He currently resides with his Mommy, Daddy, dog, Honey, cat, Grasshopper, and fish tank of un-named fish in Santa Cruz, California where he enjoys long walks along the ocean, daily visits with Daddy to the greenhouse in the backyard, and being social with Mommy and his friends. Odin will be getting a sibling at the beginning of October and he's really excited!

Current Age: 2 years (25 mo.)

Friday, September 21, 2007

Little monkey...

Hello!
No photos today...camera battery was dead. I did want to mark this momentous occasion though...
today is THE DAY for NO MORE BAD WORDS....Bum Bum BUM! Odin mimicked EVERYTHING we said today. He did pretty well with copying our words...well enough that we decided that it's time to watch our own language around the little man. I think this will be very difficult. We are so used to saying whatever we like after being out of our parents' homes for 12 years! Here are a few interesting things he said today that I can actually remember with my fried brain...
Backpack
Apple
Better
Hot
Bath
Water
I guess I should start writing them down because I've already forgotten SO many of the things he said today! Argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home