Odin- a little man with a big name

Odin became a little man with a big name on July 26, 2006 at 11:01 PM. He currently resides with his Mommy, Daddy, dog, Honey, cat, Grasshopper, and fish tank of un-named fish in Santa Cruz, California where he enjoys long walks along the ocean, daily visits with Daddy to the greenhouse in the backyard, and being social with Mommy and his friends. Odin will be getting a sibling at the beginning of October and he's really excited!

Current Age: 2 years (25 mo.)

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Latest and Greatest

Hi all!
The latest and greatest thing lately is that we got Odin a wee-ride bike seat...it attaches to the cross bar in front so the little guy sits right between my outstretched arms and knees. He LOVES it and actually wears his helmet without complaint! We've been going on a daily bicycle ride as a family around the neighborhood and it's SO much fun! I'll try to get a photo...it's tough because Odin goes on my bike with me, so I'll get Ryan to take one tomorrow :) Other than that, we've just been going to our usual playdates, trips to the library and bookshop, visits to the playground, beach, etc. Today, while we were in the bookshop waiting in line, Odin turned to me and gave me the biggest longest hug and let me tell you...that is THE BEST feeling! Voluntary love from my little guy! Like he just thought about it and just had to give me a hug right then and there :) Anyways, hope everything's good with all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home