Odin- a little man with a big name

Odin became a little man with a big name on July 26, 2006 at 11:01 PM. He currently resides with his Mommy, Daddy, dog, Honey, cat, Grasshopper, and fish tank of un-named fish in Santa Cruz, California where he enjoys long walks along the ocean, daily visits with Daddy to the greenhouse in the backyard, and being social with Mommy and his friends. Odin will be getting a sibling at the beginning of October and he's really excited!

Current Age: 2 years (25 mo.)

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cute stories...

Well...here's a completely unrelated photo that I just thought was cute. It's a photo of the motley crew at cousin Jimmy's 3rd birthday and cousin Jasmine's 1st birthday party.


Here's some video of Odin and I visiting the sea lions at the pier.




Here's what Odin did two days ago:
I stopped for gas and noticed that in the ten minutes since we left the house, Odin has discovered a chocolate truffle in a paper bag next to his car seat somewhere that I bought yesterday that I forgot about and had smeared his ENTIRE body and car seat with his first taste of chocolate. Needless to say, he had a HUGE smile on his face. Sorry for the lack of photos...I have one on my phone...it was so funny that even the guy pumping gas next to me had to laugh!

Yesterday...
We were headed to the beach...Odin had a fever from his immunization shots that he got yesterday at his 1 yr appt. 18lbs 29 3/4 inches tall...the doctor told me that she thought Odin would grow up to be an orthopedic surgeon...?!?!?!?! Anyways, we're headed to the beach so that he can cool off...and I threw on his Johnny Cash onesie that Ryan's friend Kevin gave us...it is black with white writing and says CASH across the front with a picture of a guitar. So...I see some live music at an outdoor bar on the beach so I stopped to let Odin check it out. He got right up front and stood really serious and still while everyone in the bar checked him out. Then, ever so slightly, his right knee started bopping...then, it bopped harder, then he started bouncing to the music and waving his arms and dancing around...there were HUGE cheers from the crowd...then, he just stopped...dead still...and started bopping his knee again. It was TOO funny! The band got a big kick out of it...sorry I didn't have my camera!

Today...
Odin ate a bowl of cereal with a spoon ALL BY HIMSELF! Here's a video of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home