Odin- a little man with a big name

Odin became a little man with a big name on July 26, 2006 at 11:01 PM. He currently resides with his Mommy, Daddy, dog, Honey, cat, Grasshopper, and fish tank of un-named fish in Santa Cruz, California where he enjoys long walks along the ocean, daily visits with Daddy to the greenhouse in the backyard, and being social with Mommy and his friends. Odin will be getting a sibling at the beginning of October and he's really excited!

Current Age: 2 years (25 mo.)

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Can you hear me now?

Well, so much for the new "sim card" technology. My old phone died, due to excessive saliva corrosion from Odin, and then finally by drowning in the toilet due to putting it in my back pocket. Sooooo.... I get a new phone and try to switch the sim card over to the new phone, and low and behold, it doesn't fit. Sooooo.... I bring it to the AT&T store and ask them to pull the numbers off of my old phone sim card and put them on my new phone. After 20 minutes, they tell me that there are NO NUMBERS on the old sim card?!?!?!! Turns out, there was a setting somewhere on the old phone that made the numbers save to the sim card instead of the phone, who knew? So now, I can't turn on the old phone and get the numbers so I don't have anyone's number. This should be a great reason for you all to give me a call :) Then, I'll get to talk to you all AND be able to re-program your number into my phone :) Another annoying thing is that all the numbers that I have managed to get since I got my new phone got erased when AT&T did whatever they did to NOT HELP. So, please call me or email me with your phone numbers! Thanks!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home