Odin- a little man with a big name

Odin became a little man with a big name on July 26, 2006 at 11:01 PM. He currently resides with his Mommy, Daddy, dog, Honey, cat, Grasshopper, and fish tank of un-named fish in Santa Cruz, California where he enjoys long walks along the ocean, daily visits with Daddy to the greenhouse in the backyard, and being social with Mommy and his friends. Odin will be getting a sibling at the beginning of October and he's really excited!

Current Age: 2 years (25 mo.)

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Our latest field trip...

Hi all!
I tried my darndest to get a video of Odin on our latest field trip to IKEA but he would stop whatever he was doing the minute I took out the camera :( I will, however, tell you that Odin LOVED the music selection at IKEA and DANCED the entire way through the store. He got everyone he met to wave back to him and to dance with him and he just charmed his way down the aisles. I whipped out my camera just as the song changed to a Prince song and Odin immediately stopped dancing. I guess he does NOT like Prince. When the other songs were on that he did like, if I put him in the seat part of the shopping cart, he would hold onto the handle and head bang swinging back and forth to the music and really rocking out. I wish I had a video because it was just TOO FUNNY! I think dancing down the aisles is an inherited trait (wink, wink, nudge, nudge!) My mom has many memories of me doing the same exact thing! We're a musical bunch. Anyways, if they ever sell an IKEA mix cd, it would be a big hit with the little ones. Hope the rest of you are having days filled with a joy equivalent to dancing your way through IKEA!!!! It doesn't get any better than that ;)
Love, Star & Odin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home