Odin- a little man with a big name

Odin became a little man with a big name on July 26, 2006 at 11:01 PM. He currently resides with his Mommy, Daddy, dog, Honey, cat, Grasshopper, and fish tank of un-named fish in Santa Cruz, California where he enjoys long walks along the ocean, daily visits with Daddy to the greenhouse in the backyard, and being social with Mommy and his friends. Odin will be getting a sibling at the beginning of October and he's really excited!

Current Age: 2 years (25 mo.)

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back in Cali!

We had a smooth trip back yesterday and it's good to be home :) We had a WONDERFUL trip visiting everyone back East and have a great many pictures to show for it. More will follow as people email me their photos :) Odin's SO happy to see his Daddy that he just keeps hugging and kissing him! I feel like I ballooned overnight and just want to sit all day instead of tackling everyday life! My stomach just got SO big all of a sudden! Anyways, now it's time to get ready for baby! Two months to go!!!!! HOLY COW! Hard to believe we're so close to having our world turned upside down once again! I'm SO excited but also just feel like this whole thing is so surreal. I don't think I'll actually believe that another baby is coming home to us until I hold the little person in my arms! It just seems like the time has passed so quickly! Enjoy the pix and please come visit us!
Love, Star

Disclaimer: Somehow, we only have one photo with Ryan's sisters, Becky & Robin, we have no photo of our day in Boston with Jenny, and no photo of visiting Odin's great grandma & grandpa, (my Nana & Grandpa.) I think I was having such a good time, I forgot to take photos!!!!

Odin & his mama!

Grammie & Grandpa take us to Jurassic Park!

Odin on the hunt for dinosaurs!

Odin & Grammie with a gentle giant.

Odin rides the carousel at Watch Hill in Rhode Island all by himself (repeating a tradition that mommy also did when she was little!)

Cathy comes up to NH with us!

The "lovely" pregnant silhouette.

Odin's first trip surfing!

Ryan's sister, Rachel, brought her kids, Nicholas, & Alexandra, to visit! Odin had SO much fun with his cousins!

Ryan's sisters all visiting in NH, Robin, Becky, & Rachel.

Ryan joined us in NH for a few days too!

Rachel's new husband, Rick, also got a few days off to have some fun in the sun with us! Aren't they a cute couple?

Rachel, Odin & Alexandra

Odin & Alexandra

Grandpa & Captain Odin drive the boat on Nantucket!

My sister, Alana, her husband, Bob, Odin's cousins, Ashley, Shayna, and friend Michelle all visited with us on Nantucket. Odin didn't want them to leave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home