Odin- a little man with a big name

Odin became a little man with a big name on July 26, 2006 at 11:01 PM. He currently resides with his Mommy, Daddy, dog, Honey, cat, Grasshopper, and fish tank of un-named fish in Santa Cruz, California where he enjoys long walks along the ocean, daily visits with Daddy to the greenhouse in the backyard, and being social with Mommy and his friends. Odin will be getting a sibling at the beginning of October and he's really excited!

Current Age: 2 years (25 mo.)

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sickies

We're lacking in posts because Odie & I had the flu. Yuck. I don't know why we get EVERYTHING that goes around. Argh. Anyways, we're on the mend. Just letting you all know if we seem unresponsive. Our computer battery also died but we got a new one so the computer is doing better too which might increase the amount that we post...maybe. Depends on the amount of energy I have that day ;) Our baby #2 has been kicking this week and today I felt the kick on the outside of my tummy for the first time so that's very exciting! It's up to Ryan if we find out the sex so he has until April 30th to decide. I'm torn...I want it to be a surprise but I'm also dying to know. The fact that I could know next Wednesday is just killing me. I made Ryan find out last time so this time it's only fair that I leave the decision up to him. So, we shall see! If you are all frustrated with the decision that gets made, you can blame him ;) Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home