Odin- a little man with a big name

Odin became a little man with a big name on July 26, 2006 at 11:01 PM. He currently resides with his Mommy, Daddy, dog, Honey, cat, Grasshopper, and fish tank of un-named fish in Santa Cruz, California where he enjoys long walks along the ocean, daily visits with Daddy to the greenhouse in the backyard, and being social with Mommy and his friends. Odin will be getting a sibling at the beginning of October and he's really excited!

Current Age: 2 years (25 mo.)

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

We're back!

Hi everyone!
We're back from Wyoming! We got a really harsh cold virus so it was a pretty low key week with lots of sleep and relaxation. Also, as some of you may know, I'm 10 weeks pregnant so I've been pretty low energy during the first trimester so I just sat around and ate and ate and ate :) We had some GREAT meals with wonderful company. I also went cross country skiing with my dad a few times and that was really fun and pregnancy-friendly. Odin had the BEST time going out in the snow with Grandpa, sledding, shoveling, hiking, and animal viewing. We saw two female moose that live in my parents neighborhood, deer, beef cows, horses, big horn sheep, elk, eagles, magpies, and lots of stuffed animals like Buffalo, coyotes, etc. Odin enjoyed spending time with Uncle Adam, his girlfriend, Jess, and his dog, Winston. Grammie & Odin read books, watched Blues Clues, cooked, and played. As I was feeling pretty crappy, I didn't take ANY photos so I'll have to wait and get some from my dad and brother for the blog :) For any of you that the pregnancy news is new...we're adding to the family around October 1st. Here we go again!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home