Odin- a little man with a big name

Odin became a little man with a big name on July 26, 2006 at 11:01 PM. He currently resides with his Mommy, Daddy, dog, Honey, cat, Grasshopper, and fish tank of un-named fish in Santa Cruz, California where he enjoys long walks along the ocean, daily visits with Daddy to the greenhouse in the backyard, and being social with Mommy and his friends. Odin will be getting a sibling at the beginning of October and he's really excited!

Current Age: 2 years (25 mo.)

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Procrastinating...

Hi all!
Soooooo...now that I'm a tired pregnant mommy (less tired than the first trimester at least) and I take a nap with Odin every day and then go to bed shortly after he goes down, there isn't much time for blogging. Even right now, I should be working on a marketing project about tankless water heaters but instead I am choosing to post an entry for all you deserving readers. :) Many exciting things...planned a trip to visit Ryan's parents & grandparents on the 13th & 14th of May and then it's off to Puerto Rico for Ryan's first vacation in a YEAR! We're SO excited. Odin & I will be back sometime in July to visit everyone that we don't get to see this trip back East so don't worry that we probably won't get to see a lot of you this time. I'm sure you'd all rather see me in July when I'm fat fat FAT and wearing a bathing suit looking like a beached whale anyways! It will make all of you feel SO good about how hot you all look in your summer garb. My butt has already grown exponentially the minute I found out I was pregnant. My body seems to think that this baby is going to need a lot of fat stored up for the first few months of breastfeeding I guess. I think this is going to be one chunky little baby :) That would be a big change from the little man that never had a chubby spot on him and still doesn't. It's a constant battle to find him pants that are long enough but have a tiny waste so they don't fall down. Anyways, here are some cute photos and videos from the latest & greatest.
Love, Star

A slice of life with Odin...

Odin & Daddy build a toy box.



Playing ball with Honey.


Odin's new hoops.


The mind of a toddler.


Super Odin to grocery store!


Dance party with best friend Chance.


Music prodigy on the harmonica.


Odin's new love of hats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home