Odin- a little man with a big name

Odin became a little man with a big name on July 26, 2006 at 11:01 PM. He currently resides with his Mommy, Daddy, dog, Honey, cat, Grasshopper, and fish tank of un-named fish in Santa Cruz, California where he enjoys long walks along the ocean, daily visits with Daddy to the greenhouse in the backyard, and being social with Mommy and his friends. Odin will be getting a sibling at the beginning of October and he's really excited!

Current Age: 2 years (25 mo.)

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Uh-oh, he caught on!

Well, Odin caught on a lot faster than I thought he would! Thanks goodness I started babyproofing first thing this morning. First, I tackled the edge of the fireplace with some rubber, then, I went to tackle the kitchen cabinet that holds the "Chemicals." I went back to check on Odin who was SUPPOSEDLY watching his new Baby Einstein video, and there he was attacking the "Power Cords!" Soooooo, then I started working on babyproofing that and Odin was already over checking out the fireplace! Phew! The only thing about this crawling thing is that Odin REFUSES to take a nap! He just wants to stay up all day practicing crawling but he does need naps so he was SO crabby and tired! Argh! Hopefully by tomorrow this crawling thing will be old news to him :) It is a nice feeling though when he crawls over to me and wants me to pick him up! This is the first time that he has had the free will to show me that he likes me all on his own! Warms my heart :) We also went to the playground around the corner for the first time and Odin went on the swings! Although he did enjoy the swings, he was mostly interested in watching the big kids that he found FASCINATING! I think Odin was meant to be born into a huge family because he LOVES being around other kids :) That's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home