Odin- a little man with a big name

Odin became a little man with a big name on July 26, 2006 at 11:01 PM. He currently resides with his Mommy, Daddy, dog, Honey, cat, Grasshopper, and fish tank of un-named fish in Santa Cruz, California where he enjoys long walks along the ocean, daily visits with Daddy to the greenhouse in the backyard, and being social with Mommy and his friends. Odin will be getting a sibling at the beginning of October and he's really excited!

Current Age: 2 years (25 mo.)

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Odin is on the go!

Today, Odin crawled across the room to get his toy! I squealed I was so shocked and then he looked at me like "What's the matter!" so I had to quickly reassure him that I hadn't had a heart attack, I was just excited. So, the two of us went "safety" shopping so that I can quickly baby proof a bit before Odin realizes that crawling is useful for more than just getting a toy that is out of reach. So exciting! My baby is no longer a baby! (I think Odin would tell you that he never WAS a baby...and since he's such a lanky little guy, he sure never looked like one!) It seems like he's been a little "man" since the day he was born. Well, that's the news for today!!! YAY ODIN! GO, Dog, GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home