Odin- a little man with a big name

Odin became a little man with a big name on July 26, 2006 at 11:01 PM. He currently resides with his Mommy, Daddy, dog, Honey, cat, Grasshopper, and fish tank of un-named fish in Santa Cruz, California where he enjoys long walks along the ocean, daily visits with Daddy to the greenhouse in the backyard, and being social with Mommy and his friends. Odin will be getting a sibling at the beginning of October and he's really excited!

Current Age: 2 years (25 mo.)

Saturday, November 25, 2006

A lovely Thanksgiving was had by all!


Giving Thanks
by Rose A. Bell

"I sit alone thinking to myself about you and your love.
How wonderful it is to have you in my life.
You complete me in a way I have never known.
You have me now mind, body and soul.

You loved me for so long and I never knew.
Your heart was mine, could it be true.
You'll love me forever is what you say.
I thank the lord each and everyday.

I will never hurt you. I will never stray.
I can not live without you I will always stay.
You are my love. You are my strength.
With you in my life I will always give thanks."

We had the perfect day. The sun came out, the warm breeze blew, there wasn't a single cloud in the sky! More photos to come but this is just a small sample of what a wonderful day it was. We hope that all of you scattered across the country had as fabulous of a day as we did! You were all in our thoughts!
Lots of love,
Star, Ryan, and Odin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home