Odin- a little man with a big name

Odin became a little man with a big name on July 26, 2006 at 11:01 PM. He currently resides with his Mommy, Daddy, dog, Honey, cat, Grasshopper, and fish tank of un-named fish in Santa Cruz, California where he enjoys long walks along the ocean, daily visits with Daddy to the greenhouse in the backyard, and being social with Mommy and his friends. Odin will be getting a sibling at the beginning of October and he's really excited!

Current Age: 2 years (25 mo.)

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A face only a mother could love...




I can't help it- I, too, believe that my baby is the cutest in the whole wide world! Isn't he just the best? In between eating all day long (he's having a growth spurt) he actually paused long enough to pose for these photos today! I'm totally turning into one of those sick mothers who considers putting her baby into a "cutest baby" competition or submits her baby's picture for baby modeling. I am beginning to understand the dark obsessed part of parenting- where you sneak in to watch your baby sleep, or print his photo and put it on the fridge even though the real child is right in front of you...

Anyone have contacts at a baby modeling agency? Just kidding...sort of. Someone save me from myself!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger kotoole said...

He is ridiculously cute!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home