Odin- a little man with a big name

Odin became a little man with a big name on July 26, 2006 at 11:01 PM. He currently resides with his Mommy, Daddy, dog, Honey, cat, Grasshopper, and fish tank of un-named fish in Santa Cruz, California where he enjoys long walks along the ocean, daily visits with Daddy to the greenhouse in the backyard, and being social with Mommy and his friends. Odin will be getting a sibling at the beginning of October and he's really excited!

Current Age: 2 years (25 mo.)

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Lack of posts...

Hi all!
The only reason I haven't been posting any entries lately is because I never have any photos for them and I know that is what you all really want to see! I'll try to get some tomorrow. Here's a list of Odin's new tricks so that you all have something interesting to hear about :)
- Odin now opens cabinets. He hasn't quite got the idea of closing the cabinet and making sure his fingers aren't in the way so we have to watch him Very Carefully!
- He can crawl clear over a filled laundry basket. I know. Quite Amazing!
- He's working on figuring out how to go down stairs without just plunging off the edge. (Stairs, what stairs you may ask...the ones at the front and back doors ;) )
- He can open the glass doors to the fireplace...I know...very scary!
- He can walk along the cabinets from one end to the other but he moves his feet sideways, not like walking so I'm hoping this means we still have a while...although he is such a fast crawler now, he can beat me to any "no, no" before I can even THINK about getting there!
- Odin now LOVES taking a bath and likes to splash around and explore all the parts of his body that he doesn't usually see.
- He can half clap (one hand in a fist, the other clapping against it) he can wave hello and bye bye.
- He says, "hi", "hello", "hey", "doggies", dada (occassionally) and mama (once)
- He now knows how to weed the garden but he likes to weed out the flowers too.
- He can now eat Cheerios style cereal.

I think that's what he's up to for now. More to come, I'm sure...he's so busy, busy, busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home